Carta is hiring experienced software engineers at the Senior, Staff, Senior Staff, and Principal levels in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Seattle, and New York City to architect and build products powered by the ownership graph: the central registry of asset ownership across the globe.
As an Engineer on the Infrastructure team at Carta, you'll play a foundational role on Carta's fast-growing organization, helping to develop and refine the infrastructure of the one of the fastest growing technology companies today. In this position, you'll be defining and building foundational components of our platform, and building tools and APIs to connect to our various products.
Candidates must have strong coding skills, deep understanding of SaaS product architecture, be excited by "zero to one" projects, and enjoy working closely with stakeholders across engineering, product, business, and marketing.
* 5+ years Full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
* Experience with service oriented architecture
* Strong System Design skills
* Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
* Experience architecting complex SaaS products
* Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
* Work in service oriented environment
* Experience with Microservices
* Strong communication skills
* Comfortable regularly working in team environments
* Knowledge on testing fault tolerance
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
* 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Commuter benefits
* Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
* Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
* Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
* Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta is backed by many of the best investors in the world, including Social Capital (Slack, Intercom, Box), Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Twilio, Coinbase), Menlo Ventures (Uber, Warby Parker), Spark Capital (Oculus VR, Slack, Cruise Automation), Meritech Capital (GoFundMe, Looker, Snowflake), and Tribe Capital.