At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
* You're an expert in front-end frameworks
* Agility is your mantra and building quality software is your goal
* Assembling UI's declaratively and directly in code comes naturally to you
* You consider yourself a tinkerer at heart and have an innate ability to solve tough comp sci problems
* You're well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
* 3+ years experience building software products in an enterprise software or PaaS environment
* Preferred: Java, CSS3, functional programming, MVC, Git, continuous integration (CI), JSON, JUnit, and frameworks such as ReactJS
How you'll contribute:
* On a Scrum team you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex problems using modern tech
* Participate in system design and architectural decisions for our web-based and mobile platforms
* Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software to prevent problem recurrence
* Automate functional tests in JUnit as well as testing for performance and security
* Mentor other software engineers and perform code reviews
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.