Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. Using predictive algorithms, data-backed insights, and the single largest source of recruiting data, period, we've created a recruiting automation platform to help companies recruit faster, smarter, and better.
To learn more about us and our work, check out SourceCode.
What you'll be doing:
* Solve difficult technical challenges together with your team, like pulling services out of a monolith
* Enable our customers to take advantage of NLP, ML and our proprietary data models
* Design, scope, build, and measure valuable new features on our core products
* Plan, scope, build, and deploy distributed systems
* Generate results that impact all of Entelo's products and customers
* Propose and implement architecture changes that allow us to scale systems by 10-100x
* Mentor those around you
* Learn from some of the smartest people in the industry
* You have 5+ years of significant software engineering experience
* You have a passion for growing your skills and helping those around you grow theirs
* You measure success by the success of your team and the happiness of your customers
* You believe that a diverse workplace makes a company stronger
* You have some alignment with our existing technologies (e.g., Ruby, Python, Go, React, Redux, Kubernetes, Kafka, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redshift, and more) or willingness to learn
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We're committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We've taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Entelo allows recruiters to search for the best software engineers and designers across the social web.