We deliver our customers peace of mind every single day by helping them protect what they value most. Our real passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
You will have direct impact to Liberty campaign lead management portfolio of applications and services that deliver $1B in annual premium. This portfolio is responsible for the applications that generate leads for our Field Sales & Service, Exclusive Agents, DRC and Strategic Partner organizations with high potential new business growth opportunities through data analytics.
About the Job:
You will work on a decentralized agile lean team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to lead change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. You will have opportunity to mentor junior engineers and work closely with world-class technology experts and industry influential leaders.
We are looking for strong talents to help us drive the vision of our architecture with an appetite to grow as a technology leader.
Desired development skills:
* Hands-on experience with React.js or Angular.js, and Java or Node.js
* Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement Architectures Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
* Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
* Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development
* Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
* A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
* 5 years of professional experience.
We take care of our employees…
* We truly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
* Workplace Flexibility
* Wellness Perks
* Collaborative workspaces
* Sit/stand desks
* Career development, programs and classes
* Diversity & Inclusion programs
* Commuter Benefits
* Adoption Assistance
* College Savings Plan
* Education reimbursement
* Hackathon Events
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.