USR Parent, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer
Position Description: Perform software development and contribute to the design, engineering, testing and implementation of Self-Serve solution features and enhancements in Staples retail locations. Perform requirement development through story grooming, business analysis and application development for projects. Identify QA strategy, test cases, and execute, log bugs, and resolve these. Drive the development of automated test cases to support new functionality and time to market capabilities. Participate in the evaluation of new hardware, operating systems and infrastructure components. Provide 3rd level technical support for store retail infrastructure components including hardware, software and network. Assist with resolution of complex priority issues. Identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed. Maintain all relevant documentation and conduct knowledge sharing with the team. Provide technical guidance to Staples business services team and IT organizations as required. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and recommend areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed. Position is fixed location based in Framingham, MA office; however, telecommuting from a home office may also be allowed.
Three (3) years in each of the following:
* Utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies;
* Quality Assurance methodologies;
* External customer interface experience;
* Working with open source technologies, responsive application design, or continuous integration using Jenkins;
Two (2) years in each of the following:
* Writing and executing test cases;
* Experience working directly with non-IT business partners;
One (1) year in each of the following:
* Working in service oriented architecture environment including writing technical specifications, development and testing;
* Creating QA strategy, test cases, execution, and resolution of issues;
* Working with networks, ports, and security;
* Automated testing using tools including Selenium; and
* Exposure to working in a retail, manufacturing, or print solutions setting.
Qualified applicants please submit resume to: email@example.com. Ref. 1094413.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.