Senior Software Engineer (ID# 42118) Dallas, TX Category: Program Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description
Be involved in projects with our Project Information Management Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
Be a part of an innovative team utilization innovative technology to deliver Internet-based project management and project control systems to help solve challenges among large infrastructure projects across the U.S. WSP's team delivering technology is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has delivered Internet-based systems for over 20 years. Work involves both systems/software integration as well as custom developed applications created specifically to meet client requirements.
* The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task in fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
* Experience developing applications in a team environment
* Advanced ASP.NET MVC /ASP.NET framework knowledge
* Exposure or proficiency with SharePoint development platforms
* Experience in Rapid Application Development environment with lean process approach
* Experience working in Agile and vModern (MEAN or similar) stack environment.
* Strong expertise in UI frameworks for Web and Mobile Platforms: Angular, React, Vue, …
* Strong database design and data layer implementation fundamentals, ORM, methodolgies
* Expertise using NOSQL DBs such as Mongo or similar
* Experience using TFS / SVN / Git; change management background required
* Experience building RESTful web services, Web API's
* Strong platform-indifferent UX, UI, usability, and related design practices
* Ability to engage with customers and stakeholders to develop and deploy solutions, work closely with leadership team
* Formal software engineering lifecycle design and architectural patterns/principles.
* Experience applying effective design patterns and principles to refactor solutions based on design and value engineering principles, including distribution and configuration management.
* Cloud-first PaaS application implementation
* Analytical problem solving
Talent is the essence of meeting our client's objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
* Working knowledge of, and proven experience developing enterprise-caliber applications and composite solutions across platforms, with rapidly evolving requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in CS and/or equivalent job experience
* 5+ years of experience in software development.
* Combined experience working with MS technologies combined with vModern lean platforms
* Working knowledge of enterprise systems in an AWS IaaS (server, database, web)
* Experience AEC industry
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.