Sailthru's retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide, and they use our platform to provide a connected customer experience across email, web and mobile. We use data science to drive predictive marketing, and we're a technology team that:
* Is composed of small cross-functional teams with members from Product, UX, Engineering, Data Science, Ops, and more. * Solves challenges that make a real revenue impact for each one of our hundreds of customers. * Collaborates with Product and UX to build intuitive products that our customers love to use to solve real problems * Works in a leading-edge, technology focused environment that embraces change
How we work
* We work in 2-week sprints, focused on building and improving our products * We work hand-in-hand with our partners and stakeholders * We strive for team empowerment and team decision making * We value and support personal growth
Who you are
* You have a passion for creating innovative and compelling products for the web and are an advocate for great quality * You're familiar with modern tools and approaches as they apply to web development across the stack * You trust your gut and you follow your instincts, but you're always looking for data and use it to guide whatever decisions you can * You're excited to work on scalable and distributed systems, building high-throughput and reliable systems * You are a team player who values the success of the team over individual accomplishments and is focused on accomplishing a mission rather than just completing a job
How you'll grow
* You'll be a mentor for less experienced developers, teaching technical and soft skills * You'll build new features, contribute to the code base, and make architecture improvements while working closely with your team members * You'll work with our data science team to leverage the value of data science into the product in a way that's intuitive to marketers * You'll design systems capable of handling thousands of requests per sec with low latency SLAs * You'll build distributed systems using microservices as a pattern
What we'd like
* You understand data structures and algorithms and computational complexity inside and out * You have a solid understanding of networks, operating systems, information security and databases * You're an expert in at least one object-oriented language, preferably Java. Python, PHP experience a plus * You have production experience with NoSQL databases, queuing technologies, and caching; MongoDB, Kafka a plus * You have experience scaling distributed systems in production * 4+ years experience
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.