Our software developers hail from a broad range of backgrounds and experience levels, coming together to work as one highly motivated, dynamic technology team. They face a wide array of technical challenges. We're always looking for new talent to join this energetic team of high achievers.
Successful candidates will typically have strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional programming skills, a true love of building quality software and a team spirit. Large-scale systems experience is highly desirable. Finance experience is not necessary but is a plus. Design (visual/web/mobile) experience is a plus.
You'll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative community where we're all passionate about building great user experiences, learning new skills and techniques, and doing the right thing. You'll have support from management in these endeavors.
* Interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write software programs that solve business needs
* Confer with system analysts, managers, technical personnel and clients to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy or feasibility, output requirements, input data acquisition, coding use and modifications and inclusion of internal checks and controls
* Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software. Recommends improvements to established processes
* 5+ years programming experience
* 5+ years experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
* 3+ years of proficiency with Java 7+
* 4+ years of proficiency with HTML(5) & CSS (3) / SASS 3.x.
* 4+ years experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
* Experience building Restful API
* Experience building responsive web applications.
* Exposure to common MVC frameworks used in web applications such as Spring or Struts
* Experience building highly secure and robust applications.
* Working knowledge of common software design patterns and anti-patterns
* Experience with relational database systems
* Experience with agile development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, etc. ; or equivalent experience
* Experience with Spring Boot preferred
* Experience with AngularJS 2 or above is a plus.
* Experience with TDD, Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Mocha, JUnit and other testing libraries preferred
* Experience in financial services (e.g. trading / electronic brokerages) is a plus.
* Positive attitude and passion to learn
Apply Now Send to Email