Medical Science & Computing (MSC) is an exciting growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain new and existing web-based/data-driven web and standalone applications;
* Design, develop, install, configure, and maintain the client's internet, intranet, grant management, bioinformatics and web-based applications;
* Collaborate with the team members on requirements analysis, design, configuration, change and risk management, documentation, planning, accessibility remediation and compliance, and security and quality assurance;
* Prepare documentation and provide end-user training and support as necessary;
* Establish productive working relationships and maintain effective communications with teammates and end-users.
The skills/experience are needed:
* TomCat and Apache
* Angular 2+
* Restful Web service
* TypeScript, SpringBoot, and MarvinJS
* Chemical knowledge is plus
* Python experience is Plus
Bachelors of Computer Science or related technical field, with 3-5+ years of experience
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.