Senior SalesForce Marketing Cloud Associate
Location: McLean, VA
The Consumer Bank Marketing Technology group is seeking a results-oriented and service focused team player who is experienced in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to join Client as a Sr. Associate. Working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Product Owner and the Marketing teams, this role will be responsible for the daily business management of the SFMC solution while helping to capitalize on the full features and benefits of all marketing abilities within the platform. With sound working knowledge of journey building and campaign execution using SFMC, the position requires a dynamic and tech-savvy marketing communicator. This person will be expected to interface directly with internal Marketing users and leaders to understand their needs and help create/deliver effective SFMC customer journeys.
* Gather requirements by following Scrum methodologies.
* Enable design, configuration, execution and functionality of all multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, display, direct, SMS and social campaigns in a well-managed way
* Monitor the data, daily automations, customer journeys, tracking extracts and general system health.
* Work with our Tech partners to enable new integrations and to drive open issues to closure
* Provide support to marketing end-users
* Support system updates and changes; manage licenses, system issues without interruption to users of the SFMC systems, and roll out efficiently.
Attributes we are looking for in this person:
* Is "hands on" in the solution and is comfortable engaging in technical conversations with Tech
* Someone who loves to come up with new ideas and has a passion for innovation
* Can adapt to an iterative build out mind-set where full capabilities of SFMC will be rolled out over time
* Is able to interpret and translate metrics into insightful analysis to drive changes to campaign setup
* Bachelor's Degree or military experience
* At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and SQL query builder
* At least 2 years of experience in Interaction Studio, Social Studio, and Audience Builder
* Excellent problem-solving skills, aptitude to manage projects, expand knowledge and learn new skills and technologies to fully support Marketing team
* Self-motivated, collaborative, responsive, organized, able to work independently. Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
* Experience working within an Agile iterative methodology framework
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.