The Revenue Operations Tools team works day-in and day-out to (i) ensure systems, tracking and processes evolve to meet the high growth demands of the business, (ii) continuously improve the customer lifecycle and journey experience and (iii) ensure the technical stack is fully optimized to maximize return for the business. You will be joining a high performing group of individuals that serve as the backbone for the revenue engine and contribute to shaping our technology strategy and delivering profitable business outcomes. We are looking for someone to join our team that thrives in a fast paced and collaborative environment and loves problem solving and building for scale.
Revenue Operations' mission is to enable the revenue engine to grow quickly and efficiently, from the first touch to ongoing support and expansion with every customer. Our goal is to deliver in-depth insights into how we perform across multiple channels, maintain a solid technical foundation as the business scales, and enable our global Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams. We are innovators who thrive on finding wins through improvements to processes, systems, training, and enhanced data intelligence.
The Senior Salesforce Developer is a critical role on the Revenue Operations Tools team. This position requires strong application development and communication skills, and is focused on creating and improving the data architecture and associated applications functionality that enable our revenue driving teams.
THE CORE TECH STACK
* Architect systems integrations and custom development
* Drive low-level architecture and contribute to high-level architecture
* Carry out complex Web Application development based on Salesforce's technologies, and maintain custom interfaces built on the Force.com platform
* Troubleshoot technical issues related to Python code, APEX code and Web pages
* Be comfortable writing scripts processing large data using Python
* Perform queries and manipulations over large sets of data in Hadoop and MySQL
* Maintain the custom code base with best in class Software Engineering practices on the SFDC platform
* Drive process improvements such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery within the team
* Own major development projects to enhance Web Applications and Services available for multiple users around the world and the Salesforce.com (SFDC) application
* Experiment with and implement solutions based on the industry technologies such as Django, Apache Spark, Hadoop
* Perform minor configuration enhancements on the Force.com application per business requirements
* Support and enhance existing Force.com based applications
* Support day-to-day operational related issues for business and end users of Salesforce.com
THE SKILL SET
* Minimum 3+ years of complex Salesforce Apex, VisualForce, Web Services, and APIs
* Minimum 1+ years of architecting integration of Salesforce with other systems
* Minimum 1+ years of experience in configuring and customizing the Salesforce.com application
* Minimum 1+ years of Web Applications development
* Ability to mentor team members in learning new technical capabilities
* Solid understanding of Unix/Linux, shell scripting
* Understanding of Design Patterns and Software Engineering practices
* Understanding of computer networking, specifically TCP/IP model
* Problem-solving maven adept at quickly dissecting an issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or opportunity
* Excellent prioritization skills - ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High energy self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency to deliver results
* Interest in being part of a global team (currently Nashville, Cork, and San Francisco)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Physics
* Experience with Python, Java, Ruby or other languages
* Understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
* Experience working with Agile methodology
* Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite is the world's largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions- you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we'll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.