We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Candidate must be a self-starter that can perform well independently, interact with customers professionally, and collaborate with diverse internal and external teams. Deliverables are required to be well designed, tested, secure, and complete.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Administer or develop applications on the Salesforce platform by meeting user needs/stories via SCRUM methodology
* Integrate application plug-ins to meet user needs using web services and APIs
* Creates and manages email templates, document creation templates, validation rules
* Develops approval processes, routing of documents, workflow rules, process builder actions
* Develops lightning apps/components, page layouts, data fields, sharing rules, list views
* Creates email templates, auto-assignment rules and other Salesforce features
* Manages security settings / user access to data
* Configures applications to satisfy business requirements
* Creates ad hoc and customized reports and dashboards
* Technical competency to quickly learn new Salesforce features and major launches
* Provide technical guidance to Salesforce team and mentor others
* Master's degree and 15 years of experience or equivalent
* 3-10 years of Salesforce Development (all aspects)
* Salesforce Developer certifications - Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I and II.
* Experience with Data Loader, Flow, Process Builder and other automated actions
* Strong track record of experience with development best practices
* Strong configuration knowledge/capability
* Strong background in user management
* Strong background in deploying enterprise-level solutions
* Experience integrating SalesForce with other enterprise applications and 3rd party applications
Highly Desired Skills:
* Experience developing for mobile platforms
* Familiarity with Automated Testing tools
Government Eligibility Requirements:
* Candidate selected must be a U.S. Citizen per contractual requirements. Must be able to obtain and maintain government
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2019-5290