BlackBerry Cylance is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce team. The primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will participate in design meetings and consult with internal business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs. Incumbents effectively evaluate and analyze situations or problems and are expected to exercise judgment in the selection of methodologies, techniques, and evaluation criteria for achieving objectives and results. Incumbents have productive and solid working relationships with internal and third party team members.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Performs design, analysis, coding and testing of highly complex system functionality
* Influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives which require integration of cross-functional systems
* Collaborates with the business to prioritize key initiatives
* Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers' business and processes to recommend solutions, and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained
* Creates system documentation and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews
* Troubleshoots complex problems and recommends solutions for problem remediation
* Participates in root cause analysis session and delivers recommendations solutions for improving system performance and availability
* Delivers solutions using Agile principles to ensure the solution is delivered on time and beyond customer expectations.
* Leveraging relationships with external resources and appropriately engaging them when needed
* Contributor in the Salesforce Center of Excellence
* Builds relationships with business partners, contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single project
* Typically anticipates opportunities and proactively and consistently champions innovative solutions cross-functionally and across the Enterprise.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of work experience in Information Technology
* 5+ years of software development experience in Salesforce
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
* Passion for developing within the Salesforce platform
* Experience developing Visualforce pages, Apex classes and triggers, and Lightning components
* Experience in designing and implementing solutions by mapping customer's business processes to Salesforce features like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
* Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems using middleware products such as Mulesoft, or direct API calls
* Possess excellent written and verbal business communication skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
* Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
* 4+ years with Salesforce including general configuration activities and development
* Working knowledge of Salesforce API
* Working knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud
* Working knowledge of source control systems, agile methodology.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
* Current resume
* Cover letter/summary expressing:
o Why you are interested in working at Blackberry Cylance OR Blackberry (pick one)
o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: