Smartsheet is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to continue to support our growing sales and operations team. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leaders and stakeholders to administer the system within business requirements.
This impactful role reports to the Senior Sales Systems Manager and is based in Smartsheet's corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
* Work on implementation and maintenance of new processes, tools and integrated systems, following design put together by an Architect
* Work with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met in processes and system setup
* Assist in ongoing system update requests, including creating and modifying complex workflows and processes within Salesforce
* Manage deployment of work items including validation and smoke testing
* Manage user configuration, roles, profiles, and permission sets
* Assist in managing Docusign, Impartner, Callidus, and other integrated tools to improve user efficiency
* Create and maintain documentation for internal processes and system configuration
* Managing and editing records and data
* 3-4 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator
* Salesforce Advanced Admin certification preferred, but not required
* 4+ years of experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, Tableau, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and soft organization skills
* Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
* Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
* Unfazed by constant change
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work - especially at scale - is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability - and make better decisions, faster.
How We're Different:
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact - fast.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Smartsheet is an online project management and collaboration tool.