Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a collaborative Senior Project Manager to join the W2O Group team in our New York City office.
About the Role:
The Senior Project Manager is ultimately responsible for excellent delivery on their assigned piece of business. They will be the point-person for large initiatives or a single program.
Strong leadership skills help them oversee the project team's activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with department leads, ensuring goals are met and projects are delivered on time and on/or under budget.
Senior Project Managers are great communicators and motivators with an innate ability to "get things done." As a result, they wear many hats. The Senior Project Manager manages all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Studio, Print Production, Editorial, User Experience, Technology, and Quality Assurance.
They have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. They have experience with MLR Consult and Formal submission platforms, MLR requirements, and timings.
Whether it's advising on the feasibility of creative concepts, involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
* Partner with Account and extended team to develop SOWs, tactical plans and staffing plans, both for internal planning purposes and client distribution.
* Partner closely with the Account team during the project planning, execution and production phases. Ensuring client objectives/guidelines are defined, deliverables and client feedback are shared/incorporated in a timely manner.
* Interface with key agency teams to ensure they're on track to meet the agreed upon milestones (Account, Creative, Studio, Editorial, Print Production, Strategic Planning, Information UX, Technology, Programmers)
* Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required.
* Manage the development and production of print and digital marketing efforts for their assigned brands, (websites, banners, applications, brochures, mailers, banner ads, print ads, video)
* Responsible for leading the following meetings: hotsheet, weekly status, project briefings, internal creative reviews, meetings with external vendors.
* Review content and route deliverables to the appropriate core team members for review/sign off via electronic project routing system. Ensure signoff prior to key junctures, (brand team review, MLR review, disk release, asset handoff to vendor, etc.)
* Enforce agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects.
* 8+ years of Product/Project/Program/Engineering Management or relevant experience.
* A demonstrated track record of leading medium to large-scale products from conception through completion.
* Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, design, account, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services.
* You know how to define project scopes, timelines and budgets in close collaboration with project teams; track and report on progress against schedules and budgets and ensure team adheres to project scopes.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams across multiple businesses; excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Well-versed in both digital and traditional project workflows, including websites, social media, SEO and mobile application development, print,
Nice to Have
* Experience working on AOR healthcare projects/accounts for pharma brands necessary.
* Working familiarity with industry-specific processes, including MLR.
* Proficient in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, other Adobe CS programs a plus.
* Advanced knowledge of software/systems used by Project Management, including FLOW, Box, Smartsheets and JIRA.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.