If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Project Manager, Global E-Commerce
The Senior Manager, Global Ecommerce leads the communication and facilitates the execution of all global ecommerce projects and programs.
This individual is responsible for partnering with the global e-commerce CK Direct team working towards greater economic scale and efficiency. The Senior Manager is also responsible for the creation and management of all project and program timelines based on information provided in the strategic brief.
The Senior Manager owns the process from inception to completion, including participation in budgets, production schedules, resource allocation, delivery of assets, archive management, and the ability appropriately raise red flags as issues arise that may effect time, resources and delivery.
This person is responsible for oversight of clear communication and alignment across all regions with regard to Ecommerce execution. The Senior Manager is responsible for managing Global Ecommerce Guidelines and will work with regional markets and creative and production teams to communicate these guidelines.
This role requires an understanding of the CK brand, and the ability to manage multiple projects with high levels of complexity, as well as a deep understanding of the ecommerce environment globally.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Act as a point of contact for all Global and regional Ecommerce teams across all regions
* Act as a point of contact for creation and distribution of e-commerce content across all regions
* Support Ecommerce producers and stylists to define and refine process
* Receive all creative briefs and work requests from global e-commerce teams or other parts of the CK business and ensures briefs are complete before commencement of work
* Support the development of workflow procedures and best practices in partnership with the rest of the Project Management team and supervisor
* Facilitate cross-discipline and cross-partner collaboration between global marketing, creative, digital production, tech and merchandising
* Identify problems and propose solutions to keep moving towards completion
* Keep a current status document of all projects and lead weekly status meetings
* Strong understanding of brand standards and e-commerce landscape
* Working knowledge of technology, site architecture and user experience best practices
* Ensure the routing for approval and review of all materials in order to remain on timeline and on budget
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 6+ years proven and progressive project management experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded
* Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
* Excellent communication, written and verbal
* Customer Service orientated
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.