As every CMO knows, employing technology, data and analytics to business challenges is the cost of entry, not a nice to have. Unlocking the value of consumer data can deliver growth, revenue and ROI, and create differentiation to stay on top. Real-time action is instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace. Annalect's data solutions are built to deliver insightful results with speed, accuracy and a single version of the truth. In leveraging the DNA of a marketing agency with a talent pool of developers, data scientists and Ph.Ds, we hold a unique position in the increasingly crowded ad tech and consulting space.
Join our dynamic and diverse team at Annalect - data solutions for marketers, by marketers.
This role requires experience managing the delivery of Ad Tech, Mar Tech, and/or Performance Reporting services to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work within a dynamic and diverse team servicing a key account. This account is a network-wide client that operates in a coordinated manner with multiple agencies across Omnicom. You will be accountable for leading Annalect's efforts within the fully-connected network team.
The SR PM will guide and drive Annalect's activities within the connected team of agency professionals as programs are planned and executed across the network. You will connect with teams in different domains across the network, including creative, design, ad traffic, and ad tech.
* Structure, plan, and manage integrated, multi-track projects for Annalect, in line with the broader network program
* Develop project plans and schedules and maintain adherence to dates within Annalect and with the network teams
* Manage project direction, communications, estimation, staffing plans, deliverables, and scope
* Develop and maintain project tracking, dashboards and information systems
* Develop, gate-keep, and manage compliance reporting and other client-related guidelines
* Build a collaborative working environment to ensure maximum team performance
* Manage peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
* Develop relationships with and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and agency partner leads.
* Manage project risks and probability of occurrence, develop and execute mitigation strategies
* Manage project issues through resolution and intervene appropriately when required to ensure sustainable pace of work
* Lead the team's effort in continuous improvement
* Eliminate impediments so that the team can focus on achieving goals
* Manage project management systems and tools
* An arsenal of tools and methodologies that enhance every project you touch
* Ability to facilitate discussion and suggest alternatives or different approaches when conflicts arise
* Strong Communication skills
* Proven program management experience managing large, complex multi-disciplinary distributed teams
* Ability to manage and report program metrics: manpower, estimate/actuals, etc.
* Project planning, scheduling, and tracking for successful delivery
Education & Experience
* Experience managing the delivery of Ad Tech, Mar Tech, and/or Performance Reporting services to clients.
* 10 years of project management experience required
* 2 years working on highly regulated accounts (government, healthcare) preferred
* Experience using project management software or related tools
* Experience working across diverse teams (i.e., multiple domains, across geographies, partners, vendors) to deliver integrated solutions
* Undergraduate degree required
* PMP Certification and/or Certified Scrum Master training is preferred but not required
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attract, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, location, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.