We are seeking an exceptional Senior Project Manager / Implementation Strategy Consultant to join our growing team in Plano, TX and have the opportunity to work cross brand with a huge player in the automotive industry! In this role, you will manage large-scale projects focused on digital marketing toolsets for campaign tracking and analytics reporting. You will be supported by a combination of matrixed teams, which are comprised of geographically disperse suppliers, and cross-functional teams. You will need to have experience in the following:
* Digital Marketing Toolsets (CRT - Campaign Code Creation and Tracking Tools)
* Consulting or Similar Environments
* Vendor/Supplier Management
This is a very fast-paced environment, and we are looking for a dynamic team player who can fit into our fantastic team and be immediately accretive!
* Develop strategy and project plan from migration of historical data to implementation
* Become an expert and SME on provider toolset; be able to create documentation, and provide onboarding to agencies and 3rd parties
* Establish credibility as the main point of contact for Business, IS, Analytics, Development teams, and downstream consumers
* Partner with Enterprise Architecture and internal IS groups to manage service implementation architecture and technical reviews
* Negotiate and manage 3rd party service contacts
* Lead multiple Scrum, Kanban teams and Agile ceremonies
* Oversee release planning ceremonies and lead teams for day-of release management
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and cross-functional teams
* Schedule, organize, and lead meetings to promote collaboration and consensus on requirements, timelines, milestones, etc.
* Oversee vendors ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule
* Serve as liaison between vendors and internal architecture and technical teams
* Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed issue and enhancement tracking logs
* Maintain, and produce where necessary, all project documentation (e.g. meeting agendas/minutes, implementation plan, requirements, issues logs, budgets, status reports, presentations)
* Surface and escalate risks to delivery manager, project teams and clients; identify and provide clear steps for mitigation
* Bachelor's Degree
* A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects; 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with cross functional teams.
* Agile/SCRUM experience required, CSM certification is a plus!
* Extensive experience with digital marketing toolsets for campaign tracking and analytics reporting
* Working knowledge of Digital Media pipeline, relationship marketing, and media activation events is preferred, but not required
* Consulting (or similar) experience managing projects in matrixed, geographically distributed organizations
* Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and business clients
* Experience with vendor management, including RFPs, contract management, negotiations, and deliverable management.
* Solid understanding and application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology