Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Ambit Asset Finance is a configurable, end-to-end leasing and financing process management solution. It supports all asset-types and multinational operations, helping eliminate dependency on disparate legacy systems for increased operational efficiency and reduced total cost of ownership. This is a remote position and you will travel to the client site as needed.
What you will be doing
* Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
* Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
* Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
* Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
* Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
* Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
What you bring:
* Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
* Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge(PMBOK)
* Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, PlanView, Platinum Process Continuum
Added bonus if you have:
* Relevant business experience in the leasing, retail banking or lending sector
* Direct competitor such as IDS, CHP, etc implementing the respective solutions
* Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
* Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
What we offer you
* Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
* Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
* A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
* A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
* A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
* The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology