At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
* Organizational Strategy
* Assessment and Succession
* Talent Acquisition
* Leadership Development
* Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
The Senior Project Coordinator will coordinate all operational aspects of medium size client projects, and will support Project Managers in executing large global client projects. Senior Project Coordinators may also provide direction to Project Coordinators in support of project objectives. Senior Project Coordinators serve as a key resource for keeping project execution on track internally through project planning and monitoring. As primary contacts for fielding client requests, they are also critical to the ability of Korn Ferry to provide excellent customer service.
* Own mid-size projects, or work streams within larger projects
* Ensure that Korn Ferry is meeting or exceeding agreed upon commitments outlined in signed contracts by managing the execution of the project's timelines, and external and internal client expectations
* Coordinate project deliverables including: assessment tools, interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led training.
* Custom delivery process coordination; planning and scoping for profitable delivery
* Coordinate with lead consultant and enablement team on custom enablement requirements, including scheduling, scoping, and cost
* Be aware of project staffing needs; work with necessary stakeholders to fulfill those needs.
* Review and monitor project financials; track project expenses; trigger timely invoice requests.
* Compile budget and status reports as needed
* Act as primary point of contact for owned projects to Operations and Revenue Manager for project related activities and inquiries
* Support delivery of work (manage participants, platforms, instruments, results/output, logistics fulfillment)
* Participation in client-facing meetings (drive prep, agenda, notes)
* Facilitate debrief meetings; compile project summary and case studies where needed
* Back office systems: includes entering project details into SAP and a variety of proprietary business systems
* Delivery systems: enter and monitor key delivery information in proprietary delivery platforms
* Collaborate on continuous quality and process improvements through innovation, technology and creativity
* Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
* 2-5 years Professional experience in a Corporate setting
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a related field is highly preferred
* Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgment and professional maturity is strongly preferred
* Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus
* Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities as work requires, and able to organize multiple priorities and work deadlines (in accordance with local employment laws)
* High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior level executives
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
* Strong project coordination skills.
* Financial Acumen
* Ability to interpret contracts
* Understanding of how engagement structure influences revenue
* Laser focus on profitable delivery at project and firm levels
* Ability to balance client-centric delivery with business needs
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.