Requisition ID: 222656
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Position location open to San Ramon, CA or Palo Alto, CA
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be joining a world-class team to deliver HCM (Human Capital Management) software over the Cloud. The team you will be working with is platform engineering, responsible for the platform/framework development and maintenance for the company product, thus quality, stability, and scalability are very important factors. You will be responsible for overseeing processes and procedures that engineering employs to ensure the successful delivery of the product suite. You will be responsible for coordinating among Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations teams, and other product teams across the globe throughout the development lifecycle. Also, be working with triage managers to ensure the adherence to the Customer Success SLAs from the engineering teams when handling customer issues.
* Understand business requirements as well as high-level technical requirements. Work with the Product Management and Engineering leadership to plan the product roadmap.
* Coordinate delivery of multiple concurrent projects
* Create timelines, identify key deliverables, manage change control, issues and risks
* Manage project communications including regular status reporting and project updates to the leadership team, and ensure stakeholder involvement and attention
* Work with technical and non-technical teams, including Customer Support, Product Management, Engineering and Cloud Operations teams with efficient and effective resolution of customer issues and escalations
* Work as part of a cross-functional group to evolve the Project Management Methodologies and development process improvement
* Be very quality conscious and drive for high quality delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
* 7+ years experience in IT industry, familiar with software development life cycle. Saas Cloud experience is a plus.
* 4+ years experience in project management role.
* Previous leadership experience in developing and managing diverse global teams.
* Must demonstrate a solid track record of delivering results, esp., of large scale complex projects
* Experience in leading project meetings for various audience from different teams, different levels including executives.
* Experience in Agile development methodology
* Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong sense of ownership, not let things falls apart.
* Detail Oriented, follow deliverables thoroughly, help team to remove road blockers
* Bachelor's degree or above is required, majoring in Computer Science, Information Management System preferred. MBA is good addition but not mandatory.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Program Manager, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Manager, Management, Technology, Engineering