Are you excited about empowering business users to create their own virtual agents (bots) without knowing how to code? Are you obsessed with creating intuitive user experiences and simplifying complex technical topics?
The Dynamics 365 Customer Service Virtual Agent team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own and drive end-to-end experiences within our creation canvas. This is a new service offering focused on empowering customer service managers to create and deploy their own bots through a graphical dialog editor. This product is currently in Private Preview and will be moving to General Availability by the end of the calendar year.
As a key member of the team, you will responsible for core experiences including: defining and building the multi-user bot authoring experience; building versioning into the canvas so that authors can iterate on topics and publish only when ready; and defining analytics/metrics that customer service managers will use within the designer to measure the performance of their bots, including tooling to enable them to incrementally improve CSAT over time.
You will need to understand what an end-user considers to be a delightful chat conversation, what the underlying information the NL system needs to enable such a conversation, and how the person designing the bot can provide that information in the most intuitive, simple and elegant manner.
You will have the opportunity to own features end-to-end from conception through implementation and will drive a cycle of iterative improvements post-ship.
You will work with our Customer Success team to collect feedback on your experiences and will also interf
* 6+ years of Product/Program Management experience on an end-user facing product
* Strong project management and cross-group collaboration skills
* Self-motivated, curious, and adaptive mindset
* Technical depth and aptitude, including a solid understanding of web technologies and service operations
* Ability to structure complex problems and think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and technical limitations
* Passion for and intuition with user experiences
* Familiarity with chatbot solutions, natural language understanding, Alexa, Cortana, Siri or other conversational systems.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Own and drive end-to-end experiences within the virtual agent designer
* Drive the product specification / experience review process, including framing the user problem, prioritizing the product scenarios, researching competitive data or other user research, identifying key metrics and indicators of success, and collaborating with your Design and Development counterparts to create wireframes, mock-ups, scope out work, and identify dependencies and risks
* Collaborate with your Triad (PM, Dev, Design), Applied Science, and other partner teams across BAG and Microsoft
* Understand the competitive landscape and gaps / differentiators between competitive experiences and the experience you own
* Prioritize scenarios and requirements for your feature areas; inform broader product roadmap discussions
* Monitor and synthesize learnings from product telemetry, user research, and qualitative input to design and improve your features.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.