The PeopleInsight team is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Program Manager with a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional initiatives. You will be asked to develop, execute, and deliver on detailed plans, working closely with our product, design, science, and engineering teams. You will drive multiple projects simultaneously, defining timelines and communicating on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating in all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving hard problems.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Sr. Program Manager for Worldwide Operations.
Success in this role will include creating and implementing robust planning, prioritization, execution, and sustainment mechanisms. You will need to iterate and develop new processes, leveraging the best and creating the rest. High judgement, ability to influence, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A Well-Rounded Athlete - Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
* A Perpetual Student - You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
* A Skilled Communicator - You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
* A Trusted Advisor - You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
* An Inventor at Heart - You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
* A Fearless Explorer - You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
PeopleInsight is a collaborative group of product, program, design, science, and engineering experts.
Our Worldwide Operations team numbers in the hundreds of thousands of dedicated associates and leaders. They deliver millions of packages to customers every day. PeopleInsight is the behind-the-scenes team that supports field and organizational leadership by advising action, informing decisions, and identifying risk. The PeopleInsight team resides at the intersection of words and numbers. We listen, observe, and measure at scale to support customer success with insights that are consumable, actionable, and relevant. Our work is dedicated to empowering leaders and enabling action through data and science. In addition to standard reporting, we leverage analytics to help our leaders focus their efforts in ways that will engage, retain and grow their associates to propel the business forward.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.