At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Program Manager (Agile) in our Healthcare Practice.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
The program manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of large scale programs including all aspects related to overseeing the work of discrete project managers and scrum masters, resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
* Understand complexities of a large program and provide guidance for the development teams.
* Interact with executive program sponsors, product managers and other organizational units such as QA, operations, and external IT partners.
* Negotiate scope, schedule, and funding with external IT and business partners.
* Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
* Manage program objectives across multiple teams.
* Lead teams of project managers / scrum masters through the completion of all phases of the project.
* 10+ years of consulting industry experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and sales support experience.
* Must have had Program Management experience in setting up and running a PMO and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
* Deep experience in leading and running large multi-team programs ($20-$50MM programs desired)
* Deep understanding of Business and IT programs - not just IT focused program management but someone who can own the program end to end
* Ability to manage 10+ team and manage dependencies and be able to stage the teams so that the whole program comes together
* Must have at least 2 years of AGILE experience
* Work to develop an enterprise program wide project plan - emulating a waterfall like environment, while each individual team works in an "agile" way
* Be comfortable working with fixed timelines, fixed scope - but agile development and able to manage and mitigate risks
* Identify key performance indicators, manage and report metrics.
* Able to manage stakeholder relationships, take on product ownership and be comfortable to drive IT related functions for delivery
* Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
* Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team, multi-project/workstream engagements.
* Experience with Global Delivery Model is preferred.
* Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
* Location: Oakland, CA and/or Pleasanton, CA --- Local candidates are preferred but for the right candidate client would consider traveling candidates.
* Requires onsite presence 75-80%. Flexibility to travel.
* PMP Certification
* Scrum/Agile Methodology
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.