This is a senior level position in the program management domain and the functions of this position is to provide support in project tracking and reporting at a project level.
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for a smart, organized, detailed oriented Project Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills. The selected individual will serve in a program management capacity within a Federal government agency focused on health, science, and research. Candidates should be comfortable working in a general consulting capacity with the expectation to provide daily program support as well as managing a delivery team with minimal oversight.
In this role, you will be leading a multi-disciplinary track of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions by gathering requirements, balancing scope, establishing and maintaining timelines, and tracking deliverables. Pivotal to this role is excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management experience.
The work will support the software development life cycle. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have excellent interpersonal skills, client interaction and management skills, and organizational skills.
Do you have the following?
* Experience as a Project Manager who has run agile delivery on digital transformation projects
* Experience running Scrum for a multi-disciplinary team
* A passion for facilitating stand ups, Agile/Scum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Experience developing project schedules, milestones, stakeholder dependencies, and risk analysis/mitigation
* Experience leading weekly meetings to discuss project status
* Experience reporting on project status, including actions completed, actions planned, and risk
* Proven ability to negotiate and manage client expectations around scope, timelines, and risk
* Experience establishing and maintaining effective harmonious relationships with diverse technical and non-technical groups
Nice to have:
* Experience within the Federal government - health, healthcare, research or science fields
* PMI certified
* 2-4 years relevant work experience in project management
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Required: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.