Medecision is transforming healthcare. Are you the kind of person that is motivated by the challenge of a dynamic, changing market? Can you utilize and exploit progressive systems and processes to satisfy urgent business needs? Are you a good partner with your teammates; driven to execute team and individual commitments that align with business vision? Does the idea of a high visibility and high impact role in a medium sized, growing company excite you? Are you interested in being part of a team that strives to achieve high business impact, execution excellence and has a lot of fun while we are doing it? Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey towards liberating today's fragmented healthcare systems to Connect Care Everywhere.
Medecision is looking for a Senior Product Business Analyst, a passionate power contributor who blends solid problem-solving skills with proven business analysis experience.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF…
You, as the Senior Product Business Analyst, will perform business analysis tasks by specializing in a specific technology product and its features and functions capabilities. You will collaborate with subject matter experts (internal or external) on the specific workings, features and functions of our software modules. You will have knowledge of the technology product and an understanding of its different contexts in varying organizations to support the market segments in healthcare. You will partner with the product team and stakeholders to define features and functionality with an end goal of meeting business requirements and delivering world class products to our customers.
Reports to: Vice President, Product Management
Location(s): Dallas, TX.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
* Developing documents (artifacts) for software applications that define the business requirements and test scenarios, according to existing standards and methodologies based on a comprehensive understanding of the client's business model and operational needs for the various market segments.
* Working with development teams using agile methodologies to ensure value is being delivered on each sprint.
* Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments.
* Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable system, and articulating on specific software requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders.
* Partnering closely with developers and other technology staff to deliver project results while meeting required deliverables.
* Collaborating with development, QA and business users to coordinate and assist with the successful product user acceptance testing.
* Working closely with development and QA to troubleshoot and conduct problem solving sessions when issues are identified during the development life cycle.
* Aggressively pursuing opportunities to improve industry knowledge related to the priorities and needs of Medecision's clients.
* Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in regard to functions/modules of Medecision Aerial platform.
* Collaborating with business groups to understand and gather requirements.
* Analyzing requirements and communicating them to Product and/or Development as the Voice of the Customer.
* Creating and maintaining product documentation/artifacts.
* Ensuring business requirements facilitate successful implementation to support the business and market requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business preferred.
* At least 2 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
* At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare organization or working with a Healthcare IT vendor.
* Experience and/or subject-matter expertise preferred but not required in Medicare Advantage, Medicaid Managed Care, Dual Eligible, LTSS, MLTSS, SNPs, CMS alternative payment programs, etc.
* Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS application development approach is preferred.
* Ability to keep up with additional data sources and system changes
* Strong communication (oral & written) skills to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, using appropriate media and language.
* High-energy, creatively-driven, hard-working and an inspiring innovator.
* Passion for great products and a desire to delight customers.
* Ability to sift through details quickly and determine what's important.
* Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder