Producers reside within the Product Management discipline at Riot Games and help lead the vision of individual products across the finish line. They also assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As a Producer, you'll lead passionate cross-functional teams in building creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players' hands. You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
Specifically, you will help lead the product definition for an unannounced new AAA title for Riot. You will rally the team to build creative game systems that allow players to connect and have a blast playing online. That means holding the product vision, going deep to solve entrenched player problems, and guiding the team to deliver solutions in game.
* Craft & hold the vision for major product deliverables. Decide what matters and what is fluff
* Provide product and execution leadership as part of a development team
* Grow and nurture a cross-disciplinary team to ship incredible experiences to players
* Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning
* Work with internal partners to drive alignment and communicate product updates
* 5+ years experience as a Producer building and shipping games
* Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
* Experience with live games is a plus
* Strong initiative and leadership abilities
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
About Riot Games
Riot Games is a global company that develops online games.