OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer focused on Media and Broadcast to design and implement highly resilient and scalable network supporting media workflows and live broadcast events such as World cup and the Super Bowl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our Network Engineering team and others across the business to conceptualize, build and integrate solutions and services to support the challenging real-time requirements of the media/broadcast business.
You should have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale network deployments and troubleshooting complex network problems while delivering innovative solutions. We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter mentality that can identify and solve problems early on and help mentor less experienced team members. Join the team and make your mark as we build our media and broadcast operations from the ground up!
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and implement secure network environments capable of transporting live and file-based content over private and public networks
* Work with other teams to design and build out scalable solutions to business related problems
* Work with teams across the organization to troubleshoot service impacting issues
* Travel to remote offices and sporting events to stand up critical connectivity and infrastructure
* Mentor less senior members of the team
* Serve as point of escalation for network issues
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* BS in a related field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years working with large scale networks
* Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with network platforms such as Arista, Palo Alto, Cisco and Juniper Networks
* Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
* Significant past experience with, and expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: QoS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS
* Experience with automation and scripting is desired
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
Preferred Skills and/or Experience
* Spine-leaf Architecture
* PCNSE Certification
* CCNP Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.