Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Analog Devices, Inc., a world-leading semiconductor company, is
looking for a highly-motivated individual to be part of our Global Network Operations Team.
* Operate and support our global LAN, WAN and Wireless Network to monitor, identify, troubleshoot and resolve networking related issues and problems
* Proactively operate the network to identify and resolve potential network risks before they become problems
* Includes off hours support of global network
* Work with other IT professionals including network, security, systems, server, UC & end device engineers, in support and troubleshooting situations.
* Provide reports and analysis of network health to management
* Assist in configuration and installation networking hardware and software
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
* 5+ years of experience in TCP/IP Network support, design and/or engineering
* Experience working with Juniper, Cisco & Aruba networking gear
* Experience working with global ISP & WAN providers
* Ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment
* Strong communication & technical writing skills
* Network certifications CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP, Aruba preferred
* Experience with network automation & software defined networking is a plus
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No