Tinder is a fast-paced dynamic company with tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth. Our reach is expansive and rapidly growing beyond just a tech-savvy brand. We are seeking a Network Engineer to maintain our corporate network systems and help design our future!
As a member of the IT Operations team, you would be working to provide stellar customer service to our users. We are looking for people who are hungry to learn with a superior attention to detail and a strong desire for self improvement within the service they provide to others.
The Senior Network Engineer is the main point of escalation for all internal network issues. As Tinder grows, you would be designing, building, and operating new network systems. You will be responsible for upgrading and maintaining network devices in both our West Hollywood and Palo Alto office which means you can expect some minor travel.
We're looking for:
* Expert understanding of IP protocols * Familiar with how Aruba Clearpass or similar NAC operate - You don't need to be certified, self-taught is cool with us * Understanding of 802.1x authentication with certificates * Understanding of internal and public PKI systems * Familiar with Palo Alto firewalls administration * Familiar with Infoblox DNS appliances administration * Familiar with Aruba wireless controllers * Experience with Cisco or HP switches * Top-notch troubleshooting skills * Network design experience * Experience provisioning OAuth / SAML, RADIUS, TACACS+
* Experience with BGP routing * Experience conducting Wireless site survey * Prior experience with Network capacity planning * Proficiency with Mac OS X & Linux * Familiarity with BYOD MDM solutions such as AirWatch * Experience with VoIP and teleconferencing systems * Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) * Familiarity with Structured cabling systems * Familiarity with Google G Suite administration * Basic Python or BASH shell scripting skills
* Cisco CCNA or above is ideal * Palo Alto or Aruba certifications would be great
Things to Note:
* You will participate in on-call rotation for network outages * You may work after hours and weekends as needed * Required travel to other offices as needed * Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
* The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business * Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry's most exciting problems * Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people * Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity * Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours * Things like daily catered lunches and dinners, an endless supply of snacks/refreshments, fitness classes, and social events * Modern and uplifting work environment
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.