The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
Reporting to our Regional Infrastructure Manager, The Senior Network Administrator will be involved in all aspects of our IT infrastructure operations. He or she will support highly complex systems including the overall administration, security, redundancy of our network infrastructure. The individual will provide input, design, troubleshoot technology related problems that might include routing, datacenter network design, intermittent packet loss, latency issues, system connectivity and equipment failure.
* Network Architecture and Design
* Candidate will need t work an implementation and administration of data and VOIP netwrks (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
* Wrk with our international teams in order to adhere to group guidelines
* Respnsible for network architecture and compliance for our store network
* Establish and Implement netwrk management policies and guidelines to ensure the maximum availability of the client networks.
* Netwrk Architecture supports our Windows server environment and therefore candidate should be knowledgeable of In MS Server Setup and Admistration
* Network Performance Monitoring
* Islate and resolve network related service problems.
* Diagnse and correct problems resulting from component failure
* Implement QS where necessary to guarantee level service
* Network Security
* Day-t-day responsibilities of incident detection, investigation, response, and triage to security events
* Implementing patches/updates f network hardware to address vulnerabilities
* Dcumenting post-mortem for incidents and root cause analysis
* Maintaining security mnitoring solutions
* Help define and implement ut new security policies and procedures based on industry best practices
* Oversee and manage penetratin testing / vulnerability scanning
* Security auditing f all key technologies used at company
* Mentring and training of support personnel in security related procedures and products
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
* Delivery of projects on-time and on budget
* Overall up time of network systems.
* Maintaining secure and compliant network processes and procedures
* Maintaining a proactive approach to preventive maintenance on the various systems that the organization relies on to make sure that we have
* Maintaining a security at the forefront of any of the projects that are being implemented.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or have equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience as an IT Network Engineer experience in an enterprise environment.
* Previous experience working in a Cyber/Network Security role would be considered plus
* Certifications preference: MCSE, CCNA, CCIE, CISSP. Other Microsoft certifications would be preferred to gauge level of knowledge and expertise
* Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change Knowledge of computer network hardware, software and architecture.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization;
* Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
* Experience with advanced network concepts and technologies: QoS, CoS, VoIP, flow control
* Must have relevant hands-on experience with the following technology or equivalent:
* Cisco switches, routers, VPN, VOIP, and wireless access
* An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of System Network design and management.
* Supervisory experience in leading major projects in both an international and domestic environment.
* Vendor management
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
* Travel may be required at different times throughout the year
L'Occitane North America offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit offering that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Generous L'Occitane discount, Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Summer Fridays and Holidays.
L'Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of references and background check investigation.
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.