Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, Entertainment and Engineering clients, as well as to Federal, State and Local Governments and the DoD. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
The Senior Network Administrator serves as the Subject Matter Expert for all core network systems, serving as Tier III echelon support for network IA devices to all units within a global enterprise network and provides escalated technical support to Tier II technicians. In conjunction with other integrated teams, Tier III also provides planning for enterprise IA boundaries for the installation and configuration of all IA network devices located throughout the enterprise, acting as a two-way conduit by consulting with and providing technical guidance to other client sections regarding the testing, planning, and implementation of new network IA devices, as well as facilitating the transition of new capabilities to operations when appropriate. Tier III SME's also assist with the review of external or development of internal policies and plans related to enterprise operations in order to ensure standardization and compliance with NetOps requirements throughout the organization.
The candidate will be expected to attend weekly Tier III section meetings with client staff to provide verbal and written updates related to Tier III tasks; problems they have encountered in the past week; and plans for the coming week task completion. The Contractor shall document these Tier III issues and plans in a Tier III Weekly Status Report.
The successful candidate will be required to have the experience and skills to complete the below tasks:
Operate and maintain the network management and information architecture.
* Migrate users from the legacy networks.
* Maintain systems on-site in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) recommended engineering and maintenance practices.
* Perform preventive maintenance, during non-core hours on the system including scheduled preventive maintenance such as periodic tests, inspections, and all other preventive maintenance services/practices recommended by the OEM and as specified SOPs.
* Perform maintenance after notification that equipment is inoperative and or malfunctioning.
* Provide service personnel trained and certified by the respective OEMs sufficient to ensure system performance and compliance with the maintenance requirements.
* Ensure all equipment is maintained in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) guidelines, SOPs.
* Hardwar/Software supported:
* WAN Optimization - Riverbed Steelhead, F5 Load Balancers
* Firewall - ACME Packet; Cisco ASA; FortiNet FortiGate; McAfee Sidewinder; Juniper NetScreen, ISG, SSG
* DNS - Red Hat Enterprise Linux, RHEL Syslog
* Router - Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
* Switch - Juniper, Cisco, Ericson, ForeSystems, Brocade
* Web Content Filtering - BlueCoat
* WAN Optimization - Riverbed Steelhead
* Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Professional series Certification (e.g. RHCE, CCIE, JNCIE, CCNP, Fortinet NSE 5)
* 7 Years related experience
* IAT III, IAM III, IASAE II, and CND-IS Compliance (CISSP/Associate and CEH or SSCP)