SAIC is seeking a Senior Multimedia Exploitation Technical Lead to support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region. Duties and responsibilities include:
* Conducting forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media to include:
* Providing subject matter expert guidance to mid-level automation and triage technicians
* Full-scope technical exploitation examinations
* Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
* Steganography detection and analysis * Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search * Forensic tool and script development * Sector-level entity extraction * Metadata extraction and analysis * Network forensics and analysis * Generating technical exploitation reports of interest * Performing application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements * Coordinating, developing, and promulgating forensic and technical exploitation standards for-forward deployed customer assets * Providing Subject Matter Expert-level technical support for federated partners', internal customer; and customer-deployed platforms * Providing global technical exploitation response capabilities to include: * Deploying in support of contingency operations * Providing expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required * Coordinating with customer operations on technical exploitation platform, and training-related issues. * Planning, integrating, and executing full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations as required * Assisting in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required * Providing technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements * Assisting asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
* Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting. * Requires fourteen (14) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience in computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis * Proven ability to design, implement, and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery * Demonstrated ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences * Certified per industry-standard EnCE; and ACE, CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications * Advanced-level experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications * Advanced-level experience in software development and scripting * Advanced-level experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics * Advanced-level knowledge in law enforcement evidence seizure * Advanced experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting with high quality and with minimal revision.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM discipline and at least eight (8) years of related experience performing technical exploitation * Four (4) years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.