PlayStation isn't just the Best Place to Play -it's also the Best Place to Work. We've thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we're recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Mobile Programmer
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation
Located at San Diego, CA
Are you passionate about bleeding edge technology? Do you enjoy supporting the development efforts of software used by 10's of millions of passionate technology loyalists around the world? Do you want a career opportunity that combines both your passion and skills as a software engineer? Then you need to come and play with us here at Sony PlayStation!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our San Diego Development Studio team. We seek a Senior Programmer, highly proficient with C++ and mobile applications development.
* Help port existing titles to mobile devices
* Learn, modify, and help maintain existing tools and technology
* Research and experiment with new implementation techniques
* 5 years' experience with mobile application development
* Experience adapting existing applications to mobile devices
* Experience with iOS development, Objective-C, Xcode and Instruments
* Experience coding Android Native Mobile Applications
* Experience programming with Metal or Vulkan APIs is a plus
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
* Strength in C/C++
* Ability to write efficient, compact code for devices with limited resources
* Experience designing and implementing modular and easily extensible solutions
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Game industry (or related) experience desired
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.