The Mobile Developer designs and develops native mobile applications to include requirements gathering, prototyping, coding, unit testing, and documentation. The Mobile Developer has hands-on development experience in mobile application design, development, testing and deployment in both consumer and enterprise based applications, including strong knowledge of objective-c/swift and/or java. The Mobile Developer conducts the design and implementation of back end databases, including creation and modifications of tables, views, and stored procedures within SQL server.
The Mobile Developer job duties also include, but are not limited to:
* Developing back-end databases, including creation and modifications of tables, views, and stored procedures within sql server.
* Developing and consuming restful web services to fetch data for mobile front end and parsing the XML and JSON response using different parsers.
* Integrates hardware, software packages and network solutions, including highly complex application components and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
* Exhibit a proactive work style, including strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Responsible for creating and developing cutting-edge mobile applications on iOS and Android, including:
* Translation of requirements into functional specifications (screen designs, pseudo code, system flow)
* Development and maintenance of mobile applications, as well as mobile optimized web applications.
* Facilitates and implements architecture, design, and development efforts of new applications.
* Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing project deliverables by agreed upon dates.
* Troubleshoots performance issues on mobile applications and in application back-ends & databases.
* Location/Facility - Dallas, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice - Corporate
* Shift/Schedule - Day Shift - Full Time
* Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
* Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ Years Experience