The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 17 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, LXR, MOTTO, Signia Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, Salesforce Developer, you will draft, design and develop solutions on the Global Brand Operations instance of Salesforce. You will work closely with the Solutions Architect and Administrator to articulate business requirements into functional applications. You will also work on optimizations to the existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on improving operational efficiency.
More specifically, you will:
* Function as the developing lead for Salesforce and associated mobile application development projects.
* Collaborate with internal partners to understand requirements, build functional design documentation, and develop solutions that align with the matrix.
* Design, develop, test and implement highly customized Salesforce applications using the Lightning Component Framework.
* Maintain existing codebase and find opportunities for performance and feature improvements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries who are passionate about hospitality and who love to create improvements through innovative technology. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
* Deep understanding of data modelling concepts and database design
* Advanced knowledge of Lightning Experience configuration, features, and architecture
* Extraordinary project management and interpersonal skills with an independent work ethic
* Excellent written and oral communication skills that will lend to positively influencing Hilton's partners while building positive relationships
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
* Five (5) years of experience using custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Triggers, Workflows and Process Builder
* Two (2) years of experience in updating and maintaining the Salesforce Sandbox and dependent environment strategy to support multiple Product Teams developing and releasing on Salesforce in parallel
* Two (2) years of working with Lightning Experience configuration, features, SLDS and architecture
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with external systems using the Salesforce.com API as well as third-party integration tools (marketing automation, business intelligence, ETL)
* Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java and C#
* Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* MA/MS Master's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
* Familiar with Salesforce mobile SDK and mobile application development
* Salesforce.com certified Platform Developer II
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!