Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Windows Systems Engineer to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Initial responsibilities will emphasize implementing a repartitioning/separation of duties on customer systems. Activities include redistributing functions/privileges among privileged user roles to minimize potential security risks and conflicts of interest and maintain system authority to operate (ATO) and compliance with customer security requirements.
* Provide technical engineering and technical leadership in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of a large complex physical and virtual server architecture and various enterprise applications supported on the server infrastructure.
* Plan, design, and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure, including Trusts, Group Policies, Replication, Global Catalog, and DFS.
* Manage, maintain, and document Active Directory integrations using LDAP, Global Catalog, and Kerberos, and maintain an upgrade path of all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
* Plan, develop, test and deploy migration of all Windows services and applications (DNS, DFS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, Exchange, Active Directory), applying ITSM and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) delivery concepts to ensure sound engineering practices are followed and industry standards are met.
* Perform sustainment activities to include ensuring service-level and availability of Active Directory infrastructure, patching Windows servers using System Center Configuration Management (SCCM), managing NetBackup and providing daily backup of all servers (Windows and Linux) using standard and V-Ray backups tools, designing and implementing operational system enhancements for disaster recovery as well as configuring and maintaining Domain File System Replication (DFSR) for main file servers to provide fault tolerance and redundancy for data.
* The Senior Windows Systems Engineer requires the below years of experience in accordance to the following education level:
* Doctoral Degree with at least two years of relevant experience.
* Master's Degree with at least four years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor degree with at least six years of relevant experience.
* Associates Degree with at least eight years of relevant experience.
* High school diploma with ten years of relevant experience.
* Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II minimum.
* Demonstrated direct experience with a variety of server and enterprise application architectures within an environment to include experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, DFS, experience implementing file, email, and active directory services across multiple geographically dispersed data centers.
* Demonstrated Active Directory (AD) subject matter expertise to include Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), AD best practices, establishing an AD roadmap, and strong knowledge of AD zone types as well as multi forest design and communications.
* Comprehensive background in managing Windows server and workstation-based operating systems (including Windows 10, Server 2012/2016) via Active Directory Group Policy.
* Experience standing up domains to include PowerShell, direct hands-on experience in IAM Identity and Access Management (IAM) / Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), and a working knowledge of system hardening (STIGs, SRGs, regulatory compliance)
* Limited travel in the National Capital Region (NCR) area (e.g., DC, Reston, Springfield).
* Current TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
* MCSE certification, Microsoft Certified Professional, MS Server 2012 or newer.
* Support systems deployment, configuration management and application installations within AWS services including but not limited to: VPC, ELB, EC2, S3
* Azure experience
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation