Req ID: 56900
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Java J2EE Spring WebServices Developer to join our team in Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
This is a hands-on role with primary focus on analysis, design, and development of complex web applications. We are looking for Senior Java/J2ee developers with strong passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2ee & Webservices technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits within the development team while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
* Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
* Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
* Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
* Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
* Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
* Strong experience in developing SOAP/REST based web services utilizing industry standard frameworks like Apache CXF /Spring WS
* Working knowledge of relational databases and OR mapping frameworks like hibernate
* Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns
* Proven communication skills, both written and oral
* Familiarity with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment
* Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG or PowerMockito
* Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies
* 7+ years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications
* 7+ years hands-on experience in developing Spring Suite of applications including Spring MVC.
* 2+ years hands-on experience in developing Springboot applications.
* Prior experience with Microservices is a PLUS
* Prior experience with large scale Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) implementations
* Prior experience with Oracle database is a PLUS
* Prior experience with Unix/Linux, Maven and Git is a PLUS
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.