Tinder is the top-grossing, non-game app in the first quarter of 2019.
Over 10 million people around the world use Tinder. More than 20 million matches happen on the platform, every day.
And those numbers are only going up - fast.
You can imagine how important that makes our iOS Platform team. Because Tinder has one of the highest user-to-engineer ratios in the industry, every team member is critical to success.
That's why we need you.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you'll:
* Provide best-in-class build, test, and release automation * Monitor and improve app health, performance, and reliability * Apply strategic performance improvements and optimizations * Diagnose and solve the most challenging bugs and crashes
* Integrate with REST and WebSockets backend * Contribute to Tinder open and closed source libraries * Administer the shared persistence layer and data model * Adopt the latest versions of Swift and iOS SDK
What You'll Enjoy
Compensation and benefits:
* Equity + salary * Health coverage + 401(k) match * Unlimited vacation + flexible hours
Workplace, culture, and perks:
* Startup hustle + global impact * Daily catered lunches + endless refreshments * Basketball court + fitness classes + social events * Ideal location in West Hollywood (we offer relocation too!)
Check out our Tech Blog too.
Tinder is Inclusive
At Tinder, we welcome all. We encourage all applicants, from every background and life experience. We're committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
What You'll Contribute
You'll bring 5+ years of professional iOS experience.
You've built large-scale, modular apps. (Point us to your work in the App Store!)
A couple of other must-haves:
* Deep knowledge of Swift and Objective-C * Unit-testing and dependency injection experience
Engineer Human Contact
Tinder connects more people than any other mobile app in the world.
If you're interested in helping us improve the quality of the app for all users:
You belong here
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.