More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They'll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Our client's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a Sr. iOS Engineer to join our mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team. This role is integral to our success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Own key areas of core product functionality. You strive to understand how our customers use your code to get their job done. Because our products are used by our customers to get their job done, we value stability and traceability more than most.
* Communicate clearly with others in the organization. You thrive when you get to collaborate with designers to make a more intuitive screen, you enjoy working with product management to identify the simplest way of solving the problem-at-hand. You know how to communicate the needs and requirements of the mobile app with the backend team to define APIs that are simple and efficient.
* Work together on a team to enable the group to move faster and to consistently meet sprint goals. We're well versed on the HIG and are working to set a clear line of code guidelines and best practices. We believe that speed is a byproduct of quality.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* 5+ years of software development experience, with at least 3 years professional experience with enterprise iOS applications.
* Proven experience in shipping high-quality applications to the App Store.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
* Robust knowledge of Objective-C, Xcode, UIKit, and Swift.
* Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
* Strong understanding of how mobile apps work in the real world, including different device capabilities, location tracking, battery life, performance tuning, unreliable network coverage, push notifications, etc.
* Familiarity with API design
* Exposure to more than one stack a plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field a plus
Perks and Benefits:
* Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
* Generous Vacation
* 401k Matching Program
* Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
* Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
* Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
* Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
* Dependent care for business travel
* Learning and Development Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement Programs
* Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.