Reporting to the Assistant Director of Integration, the Senior Integration Architect is an individual contributor role that will lead initiatives on evolving and modernizing enterprise integration for Boston University's Information Services and Technology (IS&T). This position is an advanced professional role that will collaborate on integration strategy with IS&T management and work with enterprise architecture to establish and execute processes and procedures. The role will lead in defining and delivering architectural artifacts related to integration and various critical university services. In addition, the role will evaluate, explore and introduce new technologies and industry standards and define common integration patterns and frameworks with a focus on reusable components. As an individual contributor, the role will be expected to provide guidance and support to the integration development team and participate in operational support and maintenance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field required with over eight years of relevant experience. Master's Degree preferred, or in lieu of degree, 10+ years of relevant experience.
* Knowledge of data and application integration tools such as SnapLogic, Informatica, Webmethods, Mulesoft, or Dell Boomi.
* Knowledge of integration concepts such as EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, and API Lead Management.
* Experience using technologies like SOAP, REST, Message Queues.
* Familiarity with hybrid (cloud/on premise) integration architecture patterns.
* Familiarity with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, and FEA.
* Familiarity with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages and technologies such as SQL, C#, .NET, Java, XML, and JSON.
* Familiarity of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically, iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
* Experience working on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and a subject matter expert.
* Experience collaborating with business and peers on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA, etc. topics.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
* Promotes a team environment that values, encourages, and supports differences.
Please include a cover letter with resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor