The Senior Information Operations (IO) Specialist will be on a team that performs integrated, multidisciplinary, Balanced Survivability Assessments (BSAs) that assess mission survivability of critical U.S. and allied national/theater mission systems, networks, architectures, infrastructures, and assets. BSAs focus on mission continuity and assess against a broad spectrum of threats including accidents, natural disasters, technological failure, information system attacks, terrorists, radio frequency weapons (RFW), sabotage, and weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
As a Senior Information Operations Specialist you will review and assess all:
* Cyber issues and integration employment of the core capabilities of Electronic Warfare (EW).
* Computer Network Operations (CNO).
* Military Deception and Operations Security (OPSEC) in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities to influence, disrupt, corrupt, or usurp adversarial human and automated decision-making.
The Senior Information Operations Specialist will provide operational IO-related vulnerability mission impacts and remediation inputs to the BSA team.
* Active DOD Top Secret clearance with a SCI caveat granted by the Defense Security Service.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Networks or Cybersecurity. In lieu of a degree, commensurate experience may be substituted.
* Possess Information Operations (IO) and Cyberspace Operations (CS) experience and have completed the courses that would satisfy the requirements for DoD IAT Level II and CSSP Auditor certifications as defined and described in Joint Publications 3-13 Information Operations and 3-12 Cyberspace Operations, DoDI 8500.1, DoD 8570.01 and 8570.01-M. At a minimum, to satisfy the DoD IAT Level II and CSSP Auditor certifications, the candidate must have successfully completed one course from each of these categories:
* IAT Level II: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP and
* CSSP Auditor: CEH, CySA+, CISA, GSNA, CFR
* IAT Level II also requires that the candidate possess a Computing Environment (CE)/Operating System (OS) certificate, which may be satisfied by one of the courses under CSSP Auditor category.
* Possess working knowledge of DoD's IT system, network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
* Mastery level experience working hands-on with Computer Network modeling and Network diagraming software.
* Mastery level experience working hands-on with Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.