VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years' experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets.
VT Group is seeking a Sr Homeland Advisor in Bethesda, MD to support issues related to the law enforcement and public safety community.
* Assist in policy and privacy analysis, development, and coordination.
* Support and/or lead the conduct of meetings, including meeting preparation, coordination, summaries and action tracking.
* Assist government staff in strategic planning efforts, policy reviews, and meeting set up with FSLT law enforcement officials.
* Review federal and state policies and operating instructions to assist with translating law enforcement information requirements into architectures standards.
* Review and provide input to draft Executive Orders and other materials to support government planning efforts.
* Leverage direct technical knowledge of RISS/RISSNET, other SBU/CUI systems to enhance continued interconnectivity of SBU/CUI networks, identify provisioning, resource sharing, and shared services initiatives.
* Promote knowledge and understating of existing IT used in the declassification review business area, as well as new innovations and developments in IT tools and processes.
* Apply extensive knowledge of project management methodologies to information review and release needs.
* Plan, develop, and implement strategies to identify shortcomings and inefficiencies in existing processes and suggest system development improvements.
* Take meeting notes as required.
* Bachelor's Degree;
* 20 years of work experience related to the position. Four (4) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
* Superior knowledge of state fusion center operations, policies and procedures and super project leadership skills working with the National Network and Fusion Centers;
* Experience experience in privileged access management, to include public key infrastructure, identify management, attribute-based access control, digital policy development, protected-resource metadata tagging, attributable action aduti technologies and eser entitlement provisioning and management.
* Superior knowledge of government-wide strategies, programs, policies, and processes related to Identity and Access Management (IdAM), including Federated Identify management, the Federal Identity, Credentials and Access Management (FICAM) program and Trust Framework Provider process; National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC); the National Strategy for Information Sharing and safeguarding; and EO 13587.
* Super knowledge and experience working within law enforcement associations to include leadership positions on governance boards and committees related to law enforcement information sharing;
* Super understanding of strategy, policy, training and project management related to information and intelligence sharing at the FSL-level as demonstrated an IT or project management career assignment or a Master's degree in a related field;
* Demonstrated experience balancing competing requirements while ensuring deadlines are met; and
* Superior problem solving skills and ability to identify and explain complete problems, a range of options, and preferred courses of action.
* Must be a US Citizen
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly