At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: 49708
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Healthcare Business Analyst to join our team in Mountlake Terrance, WA - United States.
NTT DATA is experiencing unprecedented growth as many of our healthcare clients are dealing with the technology challenges necessary to stay competitive. As a result, our Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) group is leading NTT's transformation from service provider to systems integrator. At the forefront of this change are our industry-oriented Delivery Centers of Excellence.
* Understanding the goals and business needs of an organization and recommending potential solutions
* Analyzing the impact of change across the organization
* Specifying, analyzing, synthesizing business, stakeholder, functional, and non-functional requirements
* Discovering, documenting and improving business processes at varying levels of detail, both graphically and with text
* Documenting business analysis artifacts using business analysis software tool
* Leading cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas
* Facilitating requirements workshop with over 10 participants
* Facilitating focused group discussions to elicit requirements involving 5-8 participants
* Communicating and representing requirements to stakeholders throughout solution development
* Evaluating the value being delivered by new and existing solutions
* Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other team members
* Coaches, motivates and guides team members
* Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
* Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review
* Apply BABOK and industry best practices to work related to requirements and business analysis
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
* Defines overall application functional / business requirements with end users
* Recommends solution modifications, configurations, and processes
* Implements, designs and / or upgrades applications
* Creates test plans for projects
* Analyzes model test discrepancies to find trends and works with programmers to resolve
* Establishes cost and time estimates for development and implementation of projects
* Produces business process flow charts
* Creates communication plans (correspondence, presentations, and other materials) for knowledge transfer to leadership
* Evaluates user requirements for one or more specialized business applications and translates those needs into defined user assessment plans or specifications used in determining end-user business or technical needs
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
* Acts as team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration
* Mentors less experienced team members
* Strong knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture
* Strong analytical / problem solving skills
* Ability to identify and evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective
* Exceptional influencing and communication skills. Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
* Excellent client service attitude and leadership capabilities
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Facets (ZeOmega/Jiva) would be a plus
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.