Treyarch is seeking a Senior Graphics Engineer to join our Core Engine Team. As a Senior Graphics Engineer, you will improve the look and performance of our games and enhance the content creator's workflow to deliver the quality expected from a Treyarch game. A successful Senior Graphics Engineer will also be a dedicated team player and be flexible to the day-to-day needs of the project.
What you'll be doing:
* Join the Core Engine / Graphics Team working on Treyarch's state-of-the-art game engine and tools
* Research and implement new graphics technology and tools
* Analyze, refactor and improve existing graphics/engine technology and tools
* Work with other disciplines to achieve the game's artistic and performance goals
* Work with other Graphics Engineers for the purpose of mentoring and time management
The skills & experience you'll need:
* Strong 3D math skills
* Experience with Console and PC graphics APIs and tools
* Fluent in modern C++ and multi-threaded programming
* Experience with HLSL/GLSL or other equivalent shader languages
* Strong understanding of low-level CPU/GPU operations
* Communicate effectively with non-technical team members
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
And you'll really get our attention if you have:
* Shipped at least 2 commercial titles - a 60Hz First Person Shooter is a plus
* Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs
* Familiarity with Python, Rust, or C#
* Solid public speaking skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Treyarch is an award-winning video game studio, driven by the desire to create epic gameplay experiences that are enjoyed by as many video game fans as possible. It is an approach that has helped make the studio behind the Call of Duty: Black Ops series an industry-leading developer. Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III, and the studio's most recent release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, have all gone on to break industry records. Additionally, Treyarch is the birthplace of fan favorite, Call of Duty's Zombies. Treyarch is wholly owned by Activision Publishing, Inc.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch, and @treyarch on Twitter.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.