Req ID: 55043
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Functional Lead to join our team in Lexington, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
* Lead the business blueprint workshops for the specific SAP module / process area and ensure its integration aspects
* Guide/review the design for individual modules, specifications and testing are consistent with expected business objectives/requirements
* Prepare the work effort estimates and plans for the specific module, and get it delivered by coordinating with functional resources
* Support the solution related issue and ensure the solution completeness for the specific SAP module and process area
* Lead the configurations, functional specifications, testing, documentation and issue resolutions for the specific SAP module
* Support the Solution Architect in overall solution definition
* Provide the status updates and progress reports for the tasks in SAP module
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Certification in a specific module (e.g. Public Sector, SD, MM, FI/CO, EHS, Plant Maintenance) of SAP ECC or S/4HANA preferred
* At least 10 years of overall experience in IT
* Minimum 6 years of experience in one module of SAP Public Sector (IS-PS), preferably 'Public Sector' module and its integration with other modules
* Should have worked in at least 2 full cycle SAP projects in Public Sector in the capacity of Functional Lead. Preferably in Education field
* Should have strong solutioning experience in Conversion and Implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Green-field and Brown-field implementations.
* Should have strong experience in at least 1 module (Public Sector) of SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA IS-PS
* Should be conversant with processes in Public Sector and Education department
* Should be a US citizen
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.