We're looking for a hands-on Senior/Lead software engineer to be the foundation of a new team - design new systems, hire great people, and drive company success. We have built the best technology platform in the industry and are continuing to improve it. You will work on major parts of our growing platform, and will be joining our amazing, friendly, and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. Engineers at NuORDER work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions.
* 5+ years of software development, strong computer science fundamentals.
* Team leadership skills.
* Great understanding of modern front-end technology - we use React.
* Strong experience with any of the following technologies: Go, Node.js, Java, Bigtable, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, gRPC
* Test driven development, experience with large projects.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching.
* Computer Science Degree (preferred)
Bonus Points for:
* Understanding of backend technologies and architecture (RESTful API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational and non-relational databases, big data, scalability, security, etc)
* Experience with large applications in GCP and/or AWS.
* DevOps experience - Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
* Provide ownership to a variety of projects
* Mentor junior developers
* Scale the department as well as technology
* Knowledgeable & fun team to work with
* Very competitive salary
* Stock options
* Unlimited PTO and flexible work environment
* Great Health Insurance options, 401k (w/ match), Flexible Spending plans
NuORDER is an online iPad application for fashion brands and retailers.