Truckstop.com is one of the largest online freight matching services in the trucking industry, providing a one-stop connection between carriers and brokers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Click here to learn more about Truckstop.com's history.
Truckstop.com is backed by ICONIQ Capital, a privately-held financial advisory and technology growth equity investment firm. ICONIQ is a trusted advisor fostering meaningful strategic relationships across industries to source powerful ideas, magnify global impact and support a new generation of entrepreneurs and companies.
About our Culture
Truckstop is a destination where talented individuals can build an epic career. It is a place where talent feels connected, fulfilled and equipped to do what they do best while having fun doing it. We call our employees Partners because we are deeply interdependent upon each other to achieve remarkable things together. We believe that for talent to be their best selves, we must enable them with the freedom to exercise their own judgment, and provide them with the autonomy to experiment, to innovate, and test where they can go, so they can do something they never thought they could. Each of our Partners is unique. Be you is the message we foster. We look for Partners who are aware of, and who are confident in their talents and who are passionate about serving others. We will achieve massive success when you can be yourself.
E pluribus unum - Out of many, one
We look for Partners who enjoy working in a One Team mindset environment. By combining our unique personalities, experiences, skills and knowledge we can accomplish amazing feats together!
Essential Job Functions:
A Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer will be required to analyze, design, and develop software services and solutions with a collaborative approach and team-oriented mindset.
* Exceptional communication and team skills to work closely with team members and third parties to understand business requirements and drive analysis/design of innovative technical solutions.
* Design solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
* Recommend development of new code, redesign, or reuse of existing code.
* Investigate and develop skills in newer technologies.
* Able to articulate complex technical topics to non-technical audiences.
* Skilled at clearly documenting design and concept ideas.
* Capable of implementing test driven development to ensure that your written code meets requirements and doesn't introduce new errors/bugs.
* Strong opinions but able to accept new ideas.
* Mentoring fellow developers
* Share the knowledge
Qualifications and Skills
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and software design pattern
* Proficiency with all versions of Microsoft .NET frameworks; C#, Web API and NodeJS
* Proficiency with web service development and integration (SOAP, RESTful, JSON, XML)
* Knowledge of security principles and standards; OAuth, JWT and identity service providers.
* Proficiency in design and development of microservices; standards with respect to API design, development and deployment
* Working knowledge of the MuleSoft framework a plus
* Knowledge of database design principles, proficiency in design and development of relational databases and/or document databases
* Working knowledge of ORM frameworks and repository patterns
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, Lambda, ElasticsearchService, S3, EC2)
* Experience with docker and Kubernetes or ECS.