We deliver our customers peace of mind every single day by helping them protect what they value most. Our real passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
About the job:
As a full stack developer, you will collaborate with your product team to develop customer-centric software products from idea to production. You will be part of a dynamic environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to innovate and use cutting edge tools. As we grow our culture, with an agile mindset and entrepreneurial autonomy, you will have the opportunity to help us lead the way.
Desired development skills:
* AWS (SNS, SQS, RDS, S3, Lambda functions)
* CI/CD with Atlassian stack; Bitbucket, Bamboo (Build/Deploy plans)
* RDBMS and NoSQL database technologies (e.g., mySQL, PostgreSQL; mongoDB, DynamoDB)
* Experience in or knowledge of cloud-based distributed, event driven application architecture
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers)
* Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices
* Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how they drive hypotheses-based development
* Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership and mentoring other developers
* A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
* 5 years of professional experience
We take care of our employees…
We truly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
* Workplace Flexibility
* Wellness Perks
* Collaborative workspaces
* Sit/stand desks
* Career development, programs and classes
* Diversity & Inclusion programs
* Commuter Benefits
* Adoption Assistance
* College Savings Plan
* Education reimbursement
* Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a '2017 Great Place to Work' by Great Place to Work US.
We value your hard work, integrity and dedication to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being.
For more info about our benefits - https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/working-here/benefits
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual - http://www.jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/technology-jobs
* Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxUNmyJ_IIGx9yoUJfQ8k5APAK3-KAa6j
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
We value your hard work, integrity and dedication to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits