For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Raven Aerostar is a world leader in lighter-than-air, stratospheric, and situational awareness technology. Committed to rapid innovation of highly technical and groundbreaking technology, we design and manufacture niche products that enhance security and connect the world. We are working on a number of exciting projects - and looking for extraordinary talent to join our team.
Senior Full Stack Engineer- Aerostar Technical Solutions - Arlington, VA
Raven Aerostar is the world leader in Stratospheric Lighter-Than-Air Aerospace technology. Raven also provides advanced radar systems designed and optimized to track targets in difficult radar clutter conditions. We are working on many exciting projects and are looking forextraordinary talent to join our team. Ourcompany is committed to solving great challenges through rapid innovation of highly technical and groundbreaking technology.
* Identify customer needs and constraints and design UI solutions that address them.
* Assist with backend software application architecture and feature design
* Modify existing frontend and backend code to improve existing functionality
* Propose UI design and participate in UI reviews
* Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
* Ability to act independently to diagnose and resolve software defects
* Support continuous integration functions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
* 7+ years of experience
* Proficient in a Linux environment
* Experience with UI design principles
* Experience with source control systems
* Experience with server and web applications
* Experience with Apache Maven and Tomcat preferred, but not required
* Must meet eligibility requirements for access to government classified information
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and all team members must be a United States Person.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Virginia
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Developer, GIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology